- Cruelty Free
- pH Balanced
Size: With Pump
Frequency: One-time Purchase
The deeply moisturizing Nourishing Conditioner is not your average rinse-off conditioner. It's an intensive hydrating treatment, designed to be left on your dog's skin for a few minutes during bath time, similar to a hair mask for humans. Unlike us, our dogs don't have the luxury of using moisturizers or lotions daily. Our conditioner, made with enriching ingredients like Shea Butter, Panthenol, and Jojoba Oil, is designed to fill that gap.
Does not contain Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Fragrances, Polyethylene Glycol, Formaldehyde, or Dyes.
How to use
See our ingredients here.
- BeccaReviewingShampoo & Conditioner DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTruly a gentle cleansing set
We've tried tons of different shampoos at home and at the groomer but we couldn't find a product that didn't cause any flare ups or itching post bath. This shampoo/conditioner set is really what they say it is. It's super gentle so it doesn't irritate my dog's skin at all. Really happy I found this and definitely worth the price.
- joannaReviewingShampoo & Conditioner DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLOVE
LOVE! works great on our frenchie's skin and doesn't irritate at all. never used a conditioner before but made his fur and skin so soft. i love cuddling with him after using these products
- TeequeReviewingShampoo & Conditioner DuoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat!
Pomeranian gets little matts behind their ears. This works really well for that with using just a little bit. Refreshing smell too. Good for the fluffy "bottoms" of Aussies too, helps comb out smoother.
- Cherry K.ReviewingNourishing ConditionerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it!
We have never used a conditioning product on our dog. My dog seemed to enjoy it! I like that the scent isn’t too strong and seemed to be okay on my dogs sensitive skin
- nenamstyleReviewingNourishing ShampooI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood. :)
The package is so professional and nice. Best brand that we try. I absolutely recommend for your pets. Is a good experience and funny process.love it